Utility & Energy Companies
Palmetto provides cost-effective and customized options for delivering green energy solutions to Utilities and Load Serving Entities
We help customers who are seeking:
- To secure Renewable Energy Certfiicates (RECs) and compliant carbon credits.
- To accommodate state Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) mandates.
- To comply with government greenhouse gas emission regulation.
- To market RECs generated from their own renewable energy projects.
- To launch and establish a green energy or carbon management program.
Through the Palmetto Partnership Program, utilities and LSEs can economically manage:
- Government renewable energy and carbon emission mandates.
- Transactions of environmental commodities.
- Identification of environmental market risks and opportunities.
- Optimization of environmental commodity portfolios.
- Structured hedge products.
- Research, analysis and planning.
- Stakeholder meetings.
- Administration, or joint-administration, of public outreach programs.
For utilities and LSEs that are subject to carbon compliance programmes, please contact our origination team to discuss contract opportunities with our developers.